Machine Learning Engineer
As Kelzal’s Machine Learning Engineer, you will be a part of an innovative team that designs and develops algorithm and software for the next generation of AI-enabled visual systems. You will develop power-efficient machine learning and adaptive signal processing algorithms to solve real-world imaging and video classification problems.
- Develop algorithms for the fast, low-complexity and accurate detection and tracking of objects in real-world environments
- Develop algorithms for event-based spatial-temporal signal processing
- Contribute to our machine learning tool sets for curating data and training models
- Inform sensor decisions for optimal approaches to classification for product requirements
- Experience in continuous-time signal processing techniques
- Experience in event-based signal processing
- Experience in some deep neural network packages (e.g. TensorFlow, NVIDIA Digits, Caffe/Caffe2)
- Experience with OpenCV
- Experience with traditional computer vision approaches to image processing
- Experience with developing machine-learning algorithms for multi-modal object detection, scene understanding, semantic classification, face verification, human pose estimation, activity recognition, or anomaly detection
- Strong experience with classification and regression algorithms
- Strong coding skills with Python and/or C/C++ in Linux environment
- Track record of research excellence or/and experience converting publications to actual implementations
- Experience with commercial development processes such as continuous integration, deployment and release management tools a plus.
- Experience launching products containing machine learning algorithms a plus
- Experience with fixed point implementation a plus
- 3+ years hands-on experience working in industry
- MS or PhD Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Current US work authorization
Please send to email@example.com
Hardware FPGA Engineer
As Kelzal’s Hardware & Embedded Systems Engineer, you will be part of a team that designs, develops, modifies and evaluates electrical/electronic parts, PCAs, components, sub-systems and integrated circuitry for complex AI enabled visual systems. As part of your effort you will conduct feasibility studies, design margin and validation analyses and empirical testing on new and modified designs. You are expected to perform schematic capture, supervise PCB layout and troubleshoot designs in a lab environment. Design for manufacturability and Design for test experience.
- Implement the full digital RTL development cycle (architecture, specifications, digital RTL design, verification, testing).
- Implement design and verification methodologies.
- Manage full implementation over FPGA platform.
- Support the system validation and debug
- Support the software and algorithm team.
- Prepare detailed written specifications, test protocols and test reports.
- Contribute to the support activities for any technical post-sales issues.
- Keep up to date with new standards and general market information in the Industry.
- Work innovatively and creatively within the group with a particular focus on protecting innovation and IP through the patent process.
- Participate in Technology / Supplier / Tool Selection
- Participate in developing methodologies and flow efficiencies.
- Experienced in FPGA RTL design (digital processing IP)
- Experienced in prototyping DDR, LVDS, MIPI, PCIe interfaces on FPGA
- Experience in Microcontroller embedded development
- Experience with Xilinx tools and products
- Knowledge of SystemC or systemVerilog
- Working knowledge of Linux with experience in scripting, debugging and programming (Shell, TCL, Python).
- Experience in image processing and sensor interfaces
- Strong knowledge of VHDL/Verilog.
- Good knowledge in ASICs design, CMOS fabrication technology and design aspects of CMOS digital design.
- Knowledge of C/C++
- BS/MS degree in EE/CE or equivalent
- 5+ years hands-on experience designing hardware devices using high-density techniques.
- Experience working with cameras a plus
- Current US work authorization